Westbury Farms – Corned Beef Hash: Product Details
- Begin with a refrigerated tube.
- To portion, slice through tube with a sharp knife.
- Crumble product on hot griddle or in non-stick pan and spread flat. Do not add oil.
- Let product sit until seared, flip with spatula until browned, then serve.
Beef, potato, water, Canola Oil, salt, sugar, Dextrose, hydrolysed vegetable protein (soy, wheat), onion, spice extracts, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.
- Federally inspected and HACCP approved
- Westbury Farms is a proud supporter of the Canadian Beef Industry and uses only Canadian Beef in our Corned Beef Hash products.
A Nutritional Comparison With Westbruy Farms Corned Beef Hash
Based on a 100 g Serving
Corned Beef Hash
Sources for comparison: Maple Leaf Naturally Smoked Bacon, President's Choice Ham Steak, President's Choice Original Breakfast Pork Sausage, Maple Leaf Corned Beef Brisket
Comparative Nutritional Analysis based on 100 gm (PDF)